PLOT 13, 1865

This map shows the configuration of the Mill Lot and the land to the north owned by Lewis Decker. Decker's land was later owned by Henry Siglin. The land owned by Abraham Huffsmith was to become Stamford Heights and the land to the immediate left of the Mill Lot is presently called "Stamford Heights Farm". For the history of the mill that was located on the Mill Lot, later known as Wagner's Mill, see "The MIll's of Brodheadsville".