This plot shows how the land changed shape between the time of the original Huffsmith estate sale in 1864 and its final form as Stamford Heights. The configuration changed when Olive Bond sold to Anthony Sabia in 1973, as shown in red. The configuration changed again when Sabia sold to the Patton Corporation in 1988, as shown in purple. The bulk of this land on which Stamford Heights is presently located, has remained intact since 1864. As this historical time-line shows, the land known as Stamford Heights was once part of the original tract of land purchased by Mary Carr in 1793.