Most of this property was owned by Lewis Decker, which he purchased in 1848. It was subsequently sold to Henry Siglin who passed it on to his daughter Ellen Altemose wife of Lorenzo. This property eventually was sold to Francis Bond in 1926 who sold it to his sister Olive P. Bond in 1946. This property was just north of the mill lot. This property today is located to the west of Rt.715 and south of Effort Neola Road.