This plot shows land that was sold as a “Deed of Trust” to C.D. Brodheadsville, trustee for the Lutheran Congregation and Peter Laufer trustee for the German Reformed Congregation for the Zion Church in 1862. Presently this is located on Route 209 south, opposite the Old Brodheadsville Cemetery. Note that the plot refers to the Easton/Wilkes-Barre Turnpike. Most of the early residents of Brodheadsville and most of those landholders mentioned in this study are buried in the cemetery opposite the Church. Steeple shown below.