This plot shows land that was owned by C.D. Brodhead in 1865 and sold to Lindford Heller who became the new tavern keeper. It included a tavern, (Presently the Brodheadsville Inn) and a long strip of land running from what is now Rt. 209 then known as the Easton/Wilkes-Barre Turnpike to the southern line of part of present day Stamford Heights. Land extended across the Turnpike to where Altamose Hardware store in now located. C.D. Brodhead refers to Charles Brodhead after whom the village of Brodheadsville is named.