Map 18, 1973-1988-Development of Stamford Heights property.

This map shows the configuration of property purchased from Olive P. Bond by Anthony Sabia in 1973.

In 1988 Anthony Sabia sells a portion of this property to the Patton Corporation, a land developer based in Vermont.

Patton Corporation develops the area outlined in green into the present day Stamford Heights development.

This area was once a part of the original Mary Carr tract purchased from the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania in 1793.