This map shows the configuration all the various plots of property between 1793 and 1912.
Present day Rt. 715 runs through the center of this map starting from the bottom.
The “Turnpike Road” is present day Rt. 209 at the bottom.
The original Mary Carr tract from 1793 is outlined in light green.
Also note locations of McMichaels Creek and Lake Mineola.
This map shows how the property masses were changing owners and contour.