This map shows the configuration of the land owned by C.D. and Lewis Decker between 1865-1868.
This property is located on the northern line of Stamford Heights and extends beyond Effort-Neola Road.
Note the corner marker in the center of the tract, “post in road” indicating a road was in this area and may be part of present day Effort-Neola Road. See also MAP 9, northern end of plot is same area, but less divided.