This map shows the configuration of the land owned by Jacob Huffsmith at the time of his death in 1864.
The large parcel of land to the west (Left) of the Mill lot was inherited by Abraham Huffsmith from his father Jacob Huffsmith, who provided in his will that Abraham should receive 100 acres, with the land ”taken from near the pond and C.D. Brodhead.
Abraham died in 1866 and passed it on to his 10 children, The land owned by Abraham is the land that became “Stamford Heights”, with some modifications. These properties were part of the original Mary Carr tract of 1793.