MAP 1-1793

  • This map shows the original tract of land purchased by Mary Carr from the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania in 1793. It clearly shows lake Mineola in the lower right hand corner and McMichaels Creek cutting through the center of the property. The area where the creek splits into two streams is where the present Rt. 715 crosses the creek.